Laboratory Testing Programs
ECO has performed numerous lab testing programs to evaluate new technologies, to develop and optimize grout formulations for specialized projects/applications, to determine and optimize rheological characteristics and to perform accelerated and delayed aging and compatibility tests.
Standard Tests Performed On Grout Formulations:
- density by Bariod mud balance.
- viscosity by Marsh funnel
- cohesion by shear vane
- initial cure by Vicat needle
- measurement of pressure filtration coefficient
- bleed tests
- unconfined compressive strength test
- accelerated aging tests
- compatiblity with specific chemical/physical environments
- Sutometer test on cement foam formulations